SVHS El Padre Yearbook
The deadline for Senior Ads/Senior Pages was Sat. 16 February. If you missed it, you have one final chance to get a senior ad in for your student.
The yearbook staff can accept ads through Feb. 20. We charge a $100 late fee, in addition to the price of the ad. This is non-negotiable.
To take advantage of this, you must do the following two things before 3 pm on Wed., 20 February:
- Email a JPG of your completed ad to nsnider AT sonomaschools.org.
- Drop off a check for your ad size plus $100 for the late fee at the front office and make sure it is sent to Mrs. Snider in room H16.
If we receive both pieces by 3 pm on Wed. 20 February, we can run the ad. If they arrive any later than 3 pm that day or later that week, then, unfortunately, we will not be able to run the ad in this year's yearbook.
Click on "Senior Pages/Senior Ads" on the left-hand side to get pricing and payment information, deadlines, and even a video that walks you through the ordering process.
Don't be tricked! The deadline for discounted pricing on Senior Ads is Halloween! Prices go up Nov. 1.
Treat your senior to a Senior Page to celebrate their time at SVHS. To create (and order) your Senior Page:
- Go to jostensyearbooks.com
- Choose "Sonoma Valley High School"
- Click on Yearbook Recognition Ad
- Choose the size of your ad, then the design
- Start uploading photos and typing in your personal message.
BONUS: When you order online, you can take advantage of the three-month payment plan.
View this post on Instagram
Halloween is the LAST DAY to get discount prices on Senior Ads. Create and order your Senior Page online at jostensyearbooks.com > Yearbook Recognition Ad. (By ordering online, you can take advantage of the monthly installment plan to get the lower price AND space out the payments.)
Buy your copy of the 2019 Yearbook!
Don't miss out! Last year's yearbook completely SOLD OUT! Order early to make sure you get a copy of the 2019 Yearbook.
You can order your yearbook in two ways:
- Order online at jostens.com. This is the easiest way to order. You can personalize your yearbook, pay by credit card or PayPal, and also spread your payments out in 3 monthly installments.
- Order in person at the Student Activities Office or in H16 during break or lunch. If you'd like to pay by cash or check, you can fill out an order form at either the Student Activities Office or in Mrs. Snider's room, H16, during break or lunch. Yearbook orders are never sold during class time.
Note: If you are interested in buying a previous year's Yearbook, please contact Mrs. Snider in H16 or at nsnider AT sonomaschools DOT org. We sold out of the 2018 yearbook, so those copies are not available.
Contact the Yearbook Adviser
Yearbook Adviser: Nicole Snider
nsnider AT sonomaschools DOT org
Note: I am unable to answer calls during the school day, however I try to return emails within 48 hours.