SVHS ATHLETICS 2021-22
Fall Sports: Starts August 9, 2021
- Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Golf-Girls, Tennis-Girls, Volleyball
Winter Sports: Starts November 1, 2021
- Basketball-Boys, Basketball-Girls, Soccer-Boys, Soccer-Girls, Wrestlin
Spirng Sports: Starts February 7,2022
- Baseball, Golf-Boys, Softball, Swimming, Tennis-boys, Track & Field
The Governing Board is committed to providing equal opportunity to all individuals in district programs and activities. District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discrimination from an individual or group based on race, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status,pregnancy, parental status, physical or mental diability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information; intimidation, harassment and bullying; a perception of one or more of such characterisics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
- All students must receive athletic clearance before participating in practice or tryouts.
- Go to AthleticClearance.com to start the sign-up process
- Upload your Doctor Clearance or Physical to your account
- Students required to maintain a 2.00 minimum GPA
- Mandatory baseline concussion test for all contact sports (arranged by the coach)
If you have any further questions, please contact the SVHS Athletic office at svhsathletics@sonomaschools.
Athletic teams that require tryouts at SVHS:
- Volleyball all levels, Girl’s and Boys’ Basketball all levels, Girl’s and Boys’ Soccer all levels, Baseball all levels, Softball all levels, Boys & Girls Tennis