1:1 Chromebook Program
Sonoma Valley Unified is moving towards a 1:1 Chromebook to student environment. All students in grades 6-12 are issued a Chromebook to use at both home and school.
SVUSD teachers and students will be working towards attaining our technology goals outlined in our Technology Plan. The goals are:
1. Annually create at least one multimedia project that integrates content with technology.
2. Use Google Apps For Education to collaborate, create, edit, and publish online.
3. Publish work online creating online e-portfolios.
4. Use technology in their performance tasks.
5. Learn about digital citizenship, Internet safety, and ethical use of information.
1. Create multimedia projects in the learning process.
2. Turn in paperless assignments and collaborate with peers online consistently.
3. Increase their technology skills and information literacy skills.
4. Learn more about digital citizenship, Internet Safety, and ethical use of information.