Next meeting dates TBD: October 2023 or March 2024
Roster of Members
To reach members of the Oversight Committee, please call 707-935-4249 or email email@example.com
- Jurine Biers - Senior Citizens' Organization
- Mark Bodenhamer, President - Business Organization
- Andy Curotto - Parent of a SVUSD Student
- Daniel Dwyer, Secretary - At-Large Community Member
- James P Hagstrom, Representative - Bona Fide Taxpayers' Organization
- Shawn Martin - At-Large Community Member
- Dulce Silvi - Parent and Active in a School Organization, such as the PTA or school site council
Duties of the committee include ensuring that bond revenues are expended only for:
- the construction
- or replacement of school facilities, including the furnishing and equipping of school facilities
- or the acquisition or lease of real property for school facilities.
The committee must ensure that no funds are used for any:
- teacher or administrative salaries or other school operation expenses.
Currently, all seats are filled. There may be an opening in 2024. Please check back here for updates. In the meantime, feel free to turn in an application.
If you are interested in joining the Citizens' Oversight Committee, please return your completed application by USPS addressed to: SVUSD Business Department 17850 Railroad Ave. Sonoma, CA 95476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following persons are not eligible to serve on the Committee: Educ. Code §15282(b).
1. Any employee of the District.
2. Any official of the District.
3. Any vendor, contractor or consultant of the District
Measure H was approved by at least 55% of the voters of the Sonoma Valley Unified School District School District. The Board of Trustees was required to appoint a Citizens’ Oversight Committee after the successful bond election.
The primary charge of the Oversight Committee is to inform the public about the expenditure of bond revenues and to ensure these revenues are spent for the purposes described in Measure E and H. We have attached a copy of the Measure E and H text to this page.
The Citizens’ Oversight Committee is required to have representatives from the following:
- One member active in a business organization representing the business community located within the District.
- One member active in a senior citizens’ organization.
- One member active in a bona fide taxpayers' organization.
- One member who is the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
- One member who is the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and who is active in a parent-teacher organization, such as the PTA or school site council.
- Two other members, selected from the public at large. Possibility of one seat opening in 2024
Measure H Audit for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015 (Version 1) 2016-02-03
[ Click here ]
Measure H Audit for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015 (Version 2) 2015-06-30
[ Click here ]
Plans & Activity