How do I apply for free and reduced meals?
- Applications are available at the Food Service Office, school site kitchens and School Offices. Complete the application and return to the school kitchen or Food Service office. Please make sure that all of the information is correct and complete.
Do schools serve breakfast and lunch daily?
Does my child have to take everything offered for meals?
- No; however, for a meal to be complete, a number of components must be taken.Three of four items for breakfast and three of five for lunch.
How do I pay for meals if I don't qualify for the free and reduced meals program?
- There are a number of ways in which you can pay for your child's meals.You can send money (cash or check) to school with your student, or you can sign up for our internet payment program. Just go to the School District web site ( www.sonomaschools.org), click on Food Service, and follow the prompts. It's easy! You can ask to be notified if your child's meal balance is low, and even view meal transactions for the previous 30 days.
What if my child runs out of money or actually owes money to the kitchen?
- Your child will always be fed.We make every effort to contact parents to notify them of the status of their student's account. In cases where there is no response from parents, we offer the student an alternate lunch until the account is brought current.
How do I get in touch with the Food Service Office?
• Ask for Cody or Andrea: 935-6091
How do I get in touch with the kitchens?
El Verano: 935-6050