- 15 years teaching, 5 at El Verano Elementary, and 9 at Dunbar Elementary in Sonoma Valley Unified School District.
- Preschool Teacher, Maxwell Farms Preschool, Valley of the Moon Preschool, Sonoma, CA
- Chapman University, CLAD certification and Teaching Credential K-8
- Humboldt State University, BA and minor in ELD
- Early Childhood Education Credential, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Sonoma Valley High School, 1991
I've always loved being a student, which is partly why I am so happy with my career choice. I like to teach my students to be independent, life-long learners. To be effective educators, teachers must accommodate a diverse group of ability levels and interests. I believe that implementing Project-Based-Learning will vastly improve my students academic progress. I'm very excited to excite my students about the content and technology we're going to learn this year.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Earn While You Learn, 2007-2008
- Valley of the Moon Teacher's Association- Union Secretary, Vice President
- Mentor Teacher for Student Teacher through Sonoma State University
- ongoing educational-career-development classes
- Busy Mom