The Flowery Mission is to create a learning community where students:
- Are bilingual and bi-literate with a positive cross-cultural outlook;
- Are role models for kindness, empathy, and mutual respect;
- Are lifelong learners who possess an expanded worldview for success in a global society.
- Students attain high levels of academic achievement in English and Spanish through academic rigor and support to reach their full potential.
- Students demonstrate kindness, empathy, and mutual respect in an inclusive environment.
- Students engage in relevant and meaningful standards-based curriculum in English and Spanish that fosters a love of learning.
Flowery School Core Values
- We believe in students, their families and the community and value its diversity.
- We believe that adults and students work better as part of a team.
- We value the dedication and commitment of our unique staff.
- We believe that making curriculum meaningful, creative and accessible reaches all levels of learners.
- We value our traditions and positive experiences that foster life long learning and create bilingual, bicultural students.
- Each child matters and deserves physical and emotional safety.
- There is mutual respect among students and adults.
- We are dedicated to developing responsible behavior among all students.