Flowery School will foster students who:
- have strong literacy skills and are capable of reaching high academic standards;
- are productive members of society to whom all choices for higher education, employment, and life-long learning are open;
- are responsible citizens who have the necessary skills to live cooperatively in a diverse world;
- will have the opportunity to acquire a second language.
All members of the Flowery community – parents, staff, neighbors and students - collaborate in creating program choices to respond to student need.
Flowery School Core Values
- We believe in students, their families and the community and value its diversity.
- We believe that adults and students work better as part of a team.
- We value the dedication and commitment of our unique staff.
- We believe that making curriculum meaningful, creative and accessible reaches all levels of learners.
- We value our traditions and positive experiences that foster life long learning and create bilingual, bicultural students.
- Each child matters and deserves physical and emotional safety.
- There is mutual respect among students and adults.
- We are dedicated to developing responsible behavior among all students.